I was nominated by Hannah from Floraful for this award, and was really happy to be tagged. I enjoyed reading her answers, and hope you enjoy this post and learning a little bit more about me.
Once you're nominated, here are the rules:
1. Thank who nominated you and answer the questions that were asked by your nominator.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
3. Compile your own list of 11 questions for the tagged bloggers to answer.
Here are the questions from Hannah:
1. When did your love affair with makeup start?
In high school I loved makeup, but didn't really have a place to learn about it. I wasn't familiar with makeup products, and my mother didn't wear any. As I got older, I explored makeup more but didn't feel that comfortable with it. A few years ago, I discovered YouTube and fell in love because I felt like I knew what to do.
2. What scents do you lean towards? Floral, fruity, spicy, or earthy?
Fruity or sweet. I'm very sensitive with smells and have to be very selective.
3. What would be your last meal on Earth?
Pizza....I love a good pizza.
4. Matte, satin, or glossy lips?
Glossy Lip. To be truthful, I don't wear lip products every day to work.
5. What makeup trend do you wish could just go away already?
Metallic lips? I don't see myself wanting to wear them.
6. What are the things about fall (autumn) you are looking forward to the most?
Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the sweaters, and hot chocolate. The scents that come out in fall are always so cozy.
7. What books are you currently reading?
I'm currently reading London Belongs to Me by Jacquelyn Middleton.
8. When writer's (or blogger's) block hits you, how do you get re-inspired?
I keep a running list of product reviews, discussion posts, topics that I would like to write about. When I feel stuck, looking at those lists usually inspires me to write something. I find the hardest part of writing is starting... Once I start writing, I find my way,
9. How do you keep a consistent blogging schedule while managing other commitments such as work, family, relationships and other hobbies?
I like to post 5 times a week, and I keep a blog schedule in my planner and stay ahead of the plan. As long as this keep working, I'll keep doing it.
10. Say I give you a $500 gift card to Sephora. What would you buy?
Oh, that would be amazing! I would pick up the Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, Dior Nude Air Foundation, Tarteist Pro Eyeshadow Palette, The Sephora Collection Warm Palette, Becca Moonstone Highlighter, Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick set.
11. What are your favorite blogging props?
Photography is where I have a lot to learn. I don't think I have any props at this point.
Here are my list of questions:
1. What is one products you didn't think you wanted, but changed your mind about?
2. If you had to choose between blush and bronzer, what would you choose?
3. Outside of blogging, what do you like to do?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What are 3 "holy grail" makeup products that you love?
6. Where do you purchase the majority of your makeup?
7. Are you a tea or coffee person?
8. Are you a planner or go with the flow type of person?
9. What is one aspect of your blog you feel you can improve upon?
10. What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?
11. Does your family, friends know about your blog?
I was afraid to tagging someone who was already tagged. If you want to participate. Let me know, and I will add your link below.
I Tag the following people:
(If you don't like to participant in Tag posts, no worries.)
3.Class & Glitter
4. Lena R
5. Make Me Up Inside
6. Simply Khloe
7. Sam Hodgett