|Smashbox Shapematters Palette|
The Smashbox Shapematters palette is a Sephora exclusive. It contains 9 eyeshadows, 4 face powders, and 3 brow products. The brow powders are nice and I really like that the wax has it's own plastic cover to keep the powders out. The design is really well thought out. The face powders have a contour and bronzer shade, a matte powder to set under the eyes and a highlighter. On my fair skin, the powders do work well. The eyeshadows really surprised me. I didn't know if I would like the shades but both the matte and shimmer shades look great on the eyes. If you don't like kickup, be warned that this palette does have kickup. This doesn't seem to bother me, but I others do not like this. The kit also includes a dual ended brush that is functional.
If you're looking for an all in one palette, this one might be for you. I do wish it included a blush, that would make this palette even better in my eyes. All of the products in this palette blend well, and are easy to use. Smashbox includes instruction cards for those looking for ideas, or needing tutorials.
I haven't tried many Smashbox products, but those that I have tried I enjoyed. My newest purchase was the Smashbox Pearl Palette and it is one of my favorite highlighters.
This set contains:
- 9 x 0.049 oz/ 1.4 g Photo Op Eyeshadow in Vanilla (matte warm ivory), Totally Nude (matte pinky beige), Champagne (shimmery gold beige), Stripped (matte warm nude), Posh (shimmery gold rose), Platinum (shimmery goldish brown), Sumatra (matte deep brown), Aubergine (matte dark plum), Blackout (matte jet black)
- 3 x 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g Contour Powder in Contour, Bronze, Highlight
- 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g Highlighter in Glow
- 2 x 0.04 oz/ 1.1 g Brow Tech Powder in Taupe, Soft Brown
- 0.04 oz/ 1.1 g Brow Tech Wax
- Custom Double-Ended Shadow/Brow Brush
- Full-size mirror
- 3 Interactive Get The Look Cards (Eye, Brow, Face)
- #SHAPEMATTERS lookbook inserts with basic shaping steps